BeSheek Jewelry Rainbow Mosaic Ocean Crab Fashion Earrings
In a crabby mood? Show off your love for all things ocean with these casual yet chic rainbow mosaic crab fashion earrings. Both lightweight and dainty these little earrings are sure to both impress others while not compromising comfort. Skin allergies? No problem, these fashion earrings are proudly displayed on rhodium plated surgical steel and are nickel free which helps avoid skin irritations
- Design: Dangle
- Type:Hand painted Jewelry Earrings
- Colors: Multi colored
- Materials: Rhodium plated base metal. Pair that with surgical nickel free French ear hook makes these earrings naturally hypoallergenic and a truly perfect gift for anyone, especially those with skin allergies.
- Dimensions: Each earring measures approximately 1.75 inches tall (from top of hook) x 1.2 inches wide x .15 inches deep. All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information due to its handmade nature.
- Packaging: All items in our catalog are ready to be given or received as a gift. Each is tastefully packaged in our branded jewelry cards and re-sealable clear bags. Afterwards they are carefully wrapped in bubble and placed in either an organza pouchette, satchel or origami jewelry box. Most items are shipped in a white corrugated shipping box with added padding, tissue paper or brown packaging paper for safe transportation.
- Quality Assurance: BeSheek makes sure to inspect each and every piece of jewelry prior to it leaving their establishment. Their dedicated quality assurance team carefully inspects for quality, sizing and character in order to ensure that what you order is as accurate as possible to what you are shown online. Their loyal patrons always appreciate that there are no surprises when it comes to what they ordered and what they receive.
Story Behind the Art:
Starting back in 2008 in the height of the great recession, our founder and mother of two, Leilani had difficulty finding jewelry to match a dress for a wedding she was attending. As she searched her local stores, anything truly appealing or of better quality was way overpriced and consequently out of her budget. It was at this point she decided that she was going to experiment in designing and create jewelry for herself.
Fast forward to now, Leilani and her husband Daniel have an in-house team of creators in which many are family members. Together striving side by side to not only design but to also further grow the BeSheek experience. Being a mom and wife, Leilani understood the importance of always placing family first before career. So, together with her husband they have centered BeSheek's principles around this important model. FAMILY. FIRST. FOREVER.